Congratulations on deciding to run for your local elected office! All candidates must complete all six (6) forms to receive a response from the City Clerk's office. The six required forms are: Declaration of Candidacy, Ballot Designation Form, Candidate Statement Form, Code of Fair Campaign Practices, Mass Mailing Demo, and Statement of Responsibility Form. Candidates that do not complete all forms will not receive a response from our office.
Include the District
(i.e. Spouse, Campaign Manager, etc.)
1) A ballot designation represents a candidate’s true principal profession, vocation or occupation
2) A ballot designation may not be more than three words
3) An elected official may use “Incumbent” or his/her full official title as the ballot designation. Official elected titles are not subject to the three word limit
4) An appointed official may use “Appointed Incumbent” or his/her full official title, accompanied with the word “appointed,” as the ballot designation. Official titles are not subject to the three word limit
5) A ballot designation is limited to approximately 48 characters including spaces and punctuation
Please review the rules for ballot designation listed above before filling out this section.
Alternatives required in case proposed ballot designation is denied
If occupation is "Retired", input N/A
Attach supporting documents for your proposed ballot designation.
Date (i.e. 19th)
Month (i.e. August)
Signature of Candidate
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field